Tortellini Spinach Pasta Salad is a cold salad that comes together in a snap. Just a couple of store-bought ingredients with fresh spinach and you have the perfect summer salad.
- 1 bag of Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 1 bag of Baby Spinach
- 6 TBS of Pre-made Packaged Pesto
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Pearls
- 3 Deli slices of Proscuitto torn into small pieces
- 10 Sun-Dried Tomatoes – diced (DO NOT USE the smoked style!)
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- Cook the Tortellini according to the package instructions.
- Rinse the tortellini and set it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to cool.
- When the tortellini is cool, arrange the spinach and tortellini on a serving platter.
- Add the mozzarella pearls and sundried tomatoes.
- Tuck in the small piece of Proscuitto.
- Drizzle small amounts of the pesto and top with pine nuts.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Make-ahead tip: Cook the tortellini a day ahead and store it in the refrigerator so that it is nice and cold.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 3
- Category: Summer Salad
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Summer Salad, easy recipe