- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of soften butter (2 sticks)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Heat oven to 375°
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat eggs, sugars, butter and vanilla.
- Add the flour 1/2 cup at a time and beat until it is fully mixed.
- Fold in butterscotch chips and coconut flakes and stir by hand.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, drop cookies on to a cookie sheet covered with a non-stick cookie mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.