Three Ingredient Raspberry Jam is so easy, you’ll never buy jam or jelly again. It’s made with just three ingredients in less than 5 minutes.
- 6 ounces of fresh raspberries
- 2 TBS honey (substitute: 1 TBS agave or 2 TBS sugar)
- 3 TBS Chia seeds (I used white chia seeds in this jam)
- Add fresh raspberries and honey to a small saucepan.
- Heat on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Smash the berries in the saucepan with a potato masher or a fork.
- Remove from the heat.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate in a mason jar or air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- Category: Easy recipe
- Method: Stove-top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jelly, jam, fresh fruit jam, chia seeds