With a bag of gingersnaps, a block of cream cheese, and some white chocolate you can make my Three Ingredient Gingersnap Truffles.
- 8-ounce block of cream cheese – at room temperature
- 16-ounce page of gingersnap cookies
- 12-ounce bag of white chocolate chips (I use Ghiradelli brand)
- Sprinkles for decorations (optional)
- Place the room temperature softened cream cheese into a food processor and mix until it is smooth.
- Add 1/2 the bag of cookies and mix until the cookie all break into little pieces.
- Scrap the sides of the food processor with a spatula, making sure you push everything to the bottom of the processor bowl.
- Add the remaining cookies and continue to mix until the cream cheese and cookies form a ball.
- Wrap the ball in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough and roll it into small balls and place them on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet into the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully stir the chips and microwave them again for an additional 15 seconds, if needed. (Mine were fully melted after the first 30 seconds so I did not have to microwave them again.)
- Remove the dough balls from the freezer and dip them one-by-one into the white chocolate and then place them back on the parchment paper covered cookie sheet and decorate with sprinkles. (Do this in batches of 4 decorating 4 at a time while the chocolate is still soft and the decorations will stay put.)
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Keep these refrigerated until you are ready to serve them.
- Category: Sweets and Treats
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Holiday truffles, holiday baking, nobake cookies, cookie balls