Three Ingredient Cocktail Meatballs are easy but elegant at the same time. They are perfect for the holidays or even an afternoon snack.
- 2 bags (26-count) small frozen beef meatballs
- 1/2 large (20 oz.) jar grape jelly or 1 small jar
- 1/2 large (32 oz.) jar of Ketchup or 1 small jar
- Note: Add more Ketchup for a more tangy taste; add more jelly for a sweeter taste.
- Thaw meatballs.
- In a stove top pot, add jelly and Ketchup; stir until blended.
- Bring to a boil, add meatballs; simmer for 2-3 hours.
- If desired, transfer to a crockpot and turn on to low.
- Serve from the crockpot.
- Category: Easy