Three Ingredient Cloud Bread – yes you read that right! No carb, keto diet friendly bread?! All you need are eggs, cream cheese and cream of tartar and you have fully and delicious Three Ingredient Cloud Bread.
- 3 eggs
- 3 TBS full-fat cream cheese at room temperature (*see note below)
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Separate egg yolk from egg whites
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, add egg white and cream of tartar.
- Beat for 5-7 minutes until stiff there are stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, thorough mix together egg yolks and cream cheese to a smooth consistency.
- Slowly fold in small amounts of the beaten eggs whites into the yolk and cream cheese mixture.
- Keep adding and slowing folding until both are incorporated.
- Using a spoon or a small cookie scoop, scoop small circles on to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight zip-top bag.
*It’s important to use full-fat cream cheese for this recipe.