My Three Cheese Cranberry Flatbread is creamy, cheesy and a bit tart from the cranberries. It’s the perfect holiday appetizer and is ready in minutes.
- 2 Naan flatbreads
- 4 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 4 ounces of brie cheese
- ⅔ cup shredded jack cheese
- ⅔ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 TBS fresh rosemary – chopped
- 1 TBS fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Mix the following together in a small bowl: fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, cream cheese, and jack cheese.
- Place the two slices of Naan flatbread on a cookie sheet.
- Spread the cheese and herb mixture equally on each piece flatbread.
- Spoon small pieces of the brie cheese equally on each flatbread.
- Top each flatbread with the cranberries.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes after baking.
- Cut into 3-inch slices.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American