Fresh thyme gives Ten Minute Herb Mushroom Sauce the deep herb flavors that make you think it’s been cooking for hours.
- 2 ounces butter
- 4 ounces Gourmet blend mushrooms – baby bella, shitake, and oyster.
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4–6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a stovetop skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Add the fresh thyme.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix water and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Add cornstarch mixture to mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes.