This is my version of a traditional Greek Tatziki sauce. It’s healthy, tangy and easy to make.
- Cuisine: Greek
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced small
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Two hours ahead, place Greek yogurt into a strainer or on a paper towel or a double piece of paper towel.
- Suspend the yogurt over a larger bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- The yogurt “water” will strain out making your yogurt much more creamy.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve.