No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse made with Cream cheese, Cool Whip, and Cocktail Artist Premium Strawberry Daiquiri and Mix-Margarita Mix.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- 1 container of Cool Whip – thawed in the refrigerator.
- 1/2 cup Cocktail Artist Premium Strawberry Daiquiri and Mix-Margarita Mix
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries chopped finely.
- 10 thin Coconut Crisp Cookies – crushed (substitution: lemon wafers or vanilla wafers)
- Using a hand mixer, mix the room temperature cream cheese until it’s soft.
- Add the Cool Whip, 1/4 of the container at a time and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the Cocktail Artist Premium Strawberry Daiquiri and Mix-Margarita Mix.
- Fold in the fresh chopped strawberries.
- Divide the crushed cookies among small 4-ounce dessert glasses.
- Spoon in the cheesecake mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Garnish and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no-bake, cheesecake, mousse, Mother's Day Dessert