Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Poppy Seed Dressing
Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Poppy Seed Dressing is made with pomegranate molasses syrup, white vinegar, mayonnaise, and sugar. A little tangy and a little sweet.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1/2 pint of blueberries
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- 2 ounces goat cheese – broken into small pieces
- 20 shelled pistachios
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Store in the refrigerator in a covered jar for a week.
- Place all the salad ingredients into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with Pomegranate Poppy Seed Dressing.
Keywords: spinach salad, fruit and veggies, fruit and veggie salad, how to use pomegranates