Did you know you can make corn on the cob that butters itself? You can with my recipe for Sous Vide Buttered Corn on the Cob.
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 TBS salted butter
- Follow Sous Vide instructions for adding water to a large dutch oven pot.
- Bring Sous Vide temperature up to 181.4°
- Place one ear of corn and 1 TBS salted butter into a vacuum seal bag and vacuum seal it.
- Do the same for the second ear of corn.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn off Sous Vide and use a tongue to remove the bags of corn.
- Carefully cut open the bags and serve the perfect already buttered corn on the cob.
Here’s the equipment you will need:
- Vacuum Sealer
- 2 vacuum sealer bags
- Sous Vide
- Large stock pot or dutch oven pot
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Sous Vide
- Cuisine: American