Sous Vide Buttered Corn on the Cob
Did you know you can make corn on the cob that butters itself? You can with my recipe for Sous Vide Buttered Corn on the Cob.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 ears of corn 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Sous Vide
- Cuisine: American
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 TBS salted butter
- Follow Sous Vide instructions for adding water to a large dutch oven pot.
- Bring Sous Vide temperature up to 181.4°
- Place one ear of corn and 1 TBS salted butter into a vacuum seal bag and vacuum seal it.
- Do the same for the second ear of corn.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn off Sous Vide and use a tongue to remove the bags of corn.
- Carefully cut open the bags and serve the perfect already buttered corn on the cob.
Here’s the equipment you will need:
- Vacuum Sealer
- 2 vacuum sealer bags
- Sous Vide
- Large stock pot or dutch oven pot