- 3 ounces of cucumber flavored vodka (I used Effen brand)
- 3 ounces of fresh lime juice
- 1.5 teaspoons of simple syrup
- 12 ounce can sparkling seltzer water
- 2 slices of lime
- 2–4 jalapeno slices
- Cucumber ribbons or slices for garnish
- Fill two tall glasses with ice.
- Add 1.5 ounces of cucumber vodka to each glass.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon simple syrup to each glass and stir.
- Add the lime juice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with slices of lime, cucumber, and jalapeno.
To make this a mocktail, omit the cucumber vodka.
- Category: Drinks and Cocktails
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American