This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
My Skinny Cucumber Lime Cocktail is only 119 calories. It’s made with cucumber vodka, lime juice, and sparkling water. It gets a nice kick from sliced jalapeno.
Whether you are watching your calories or you just want a light refreshing drink, my Skinny Cucumber Lime Cocktail is what you are looking for. It’s refreshing and bright with just a bit of herbiness from the cucumber and a tinny bit of spice from the jalapeno slices.
A Spa Water cocktail
If you’ve even been to a high-end spa you may have been given a drink called Spa Water. The Spa Water was probably sparkling water with cucumber and lime or lemon and some mint.
Spa Water is usually used as a detox to flush out toxins while keeping you totally refreshed. So I like to call this drink my Spa Water Cocktail – doing double duty.
Can I make it a mocktail?
The answer is ABSOLUTELY! At our house, we have cocktail drinkers and mocktails drinkers so I always like to ensure that my cocktails can also be adapted for the nonalcohol drinkers.
To adapt this recipe it is easy to make it a mocktail, simply omit the cucumber vodka.
The cucumber garnish in the glass is very easy to make.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice long thin pieces of cucumber.
- Roll the cucumber slices and let them sit for a few minutes.
- Use a dry glass.
- Place one end of the rolled cucumber into the bottom of the glass.
- Twirl the glass while unrolling the cucumber up the glass.
- Now fill the glass with ice and make the cocktail.
- 3 ounces of cucumber flavored vodka I used Effen brand
- 3 ounces of fresh lime juice
- 1.5 teaspoons of simple syrup
- 12 ounce can sparkling seltzer water
- 2 slices of lime
- 2-4 jalapeno slices
- Cucumber ribbons or slices for garnish
- Fill two tall glasses with ice.
- Add 1.5 ounces of cucumber vodka to each glass.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon simple syrup to each glass and stir.
- Add the lime juice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with slices of lime, cucumber, and jalapeno.
Note: I am not a registered dietician. The Nutrition Facts are driven by a program that calculates them from the ingredients listed.
Sue Ringsdorf says
Love this gorgeous cocktail Laura! I’m thirsty!!
Matt Freund says
Looks real tasty
Thank you! Hope you try it out.