Simple Mango Margaritas are made with tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and mango nectar. They are sweet, tangy, a little bit spicy, and refreshing.
- 3 ounces Tequila Blanco or Silve Tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce freshly squeesed lime juice
- 11.5 ounce can of mango nectar
- 2 TBS table salt to rim glasses
- Pinch of chili powder to rim glasses
- Fresh mango slice for garnish
- Fresh lime slice for garnish
- Rub a slice of lime about the rim of each glass.
- Mix the table salt and chili powder together and pour it on a paper plate.
- Roll the rim of each glasses through the salt and chili powder mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Mix together the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and mango nectar in a small pitcher.
- Pour 1/2 of the cocktail into each glass.
- Garnish with mango and lime slices
- Category: Drinks and Cocktails
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: TexMex/American