One pan and 20 minutes are all it takes to make this easy low-carb sweet and spicy Sheet Pan Hawaiian Shrimp and Sausage.
- 1 lb. shrimp (I used 30 count) – peeled and deveined
- 1 kielbasa
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (substitute – 1 large can of pineapple slices)
- 3 TBS Sweet Chili Sauce – (you can find this in the Asian food section of your grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Cut the kielbasa into 2-inch slices.
- Cut the bell peppers into chunks.
- Cut the pineapple into chunks.
- Add the raw shrimp, kielbasa, bell peppers, and pineapple to a sheet pan.
- Toss it all with the Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- See alone for a low-carb version or over rice if you are not on a low-carb diet.
- Category: Easy Recipe
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Asian-Style