One pan and 20 minutes are all it takes to make this easy low-carb/low cal sweet and spicy Sheet Pan Hawaiian Shrimp and Sausage.
My husband loves shrimp. In fact, I think he could eat it 5 times a week if I let him or if I made it for him (insert wink). We’ve been really cutting back on our carbohydrates this year, and I am always looking for a new low-carb recipe. I’ve figured out that shrimp is very low carb and low calorie AND it’s quick and easy for a busy weeknight meal or after a busy Saturday of running errands. And if I take something that’s easy and fast to cook and now I can toss it all on a sheet pan and cook it together, then I’ve got a winning combo. That’s exactly what you get with this Sheet Pan Hawaiian Shrimp and Sausage dinner.
This recipe takes just a little bit of preparation, and by that, I mean just chopping the veggies and kielbasa. You can even buy the shrimp peeled and deveined if you don’t want to do that yourself. The sauce in this recipe is simply a store-bought sweet chili sauce. Easy! Right?!
If you like this low carb recipe, you’ll also like:
One pan and 20 minutes are all it takes to make this easy low-carb sweet and spicy Sheet Pan Hawaiian Shrimp and Sausage.
- 1 lb. shrimp (I used 30 count) – peeled and deveined
- 1 kielbasa
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (substitute – 1 large can of pineapple slices)
- 3 TBS Sweet Chili Sauce – (you can find this in the Asian food section of your grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Cut the kielbasa into 2-inch slices.
- Cut the bell peppers into chunks.
- Cut the pineapple into chunks.
- Add the raw shrimp, kielbasa, bell peppers, and pineapple to a sheet pan.
- Toss it all with the Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- See alone for a low-carb version or over rice if you are not on a low-carb diet.
- Category: Easy Recipe
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Asian-Style