Quick, easy and healthy dinner.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS sumac
- 2 TBS sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a zip top bag and add 1/2 the oil and spices; toss until fully coated.
- Place the veggies in another page and add the remaining oil and spices; toss until fully coated.
- Spread chicken and veggies on a sheet pan and roast for 25-35 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Category: One Pan
- Cuisine: American