Some days are just crazier than others and lately I’ve been having a lot of crazy days. Seems like the perfect time for Sheet Pan Chicken…easy to make and easy to clean up.
And when I say easy to make, I mean it. I simply tossed the veggies and chicken in olive oil and some spices and roasted them in the oven. Doesn’t get an easier than that.
This is also a very flexible meal because you can use almost any spice combination. Roasting the entire meal together is the real secret.
Sheet Pan Chicken
Quick, easy and healthy dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: One Pan
- Cuisine: American
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS sumac
- 2 TBS sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a zip top bag and add 1/2 the oil and spices; toss until fully coated.
- Place the veggies in another page and add the remaining oil and spices; toss until fully coated.
- Spread chicken and veggies on a sheet pan and roast for 25-35 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.