Another easy, but impressive recipe folks! For Easter this year we decided to forgo the traditional scalloped potatoes (although mine are delish) and go with something a bit more rustic and rich. I was also looking for something easy that I really didn’t need to think about or labor about. Behold – to our taste bud happiness; we ended up with these remarkable potatoes.
- 1 bag of small fingerling or round potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 5 fresh rosemary sprigs (4 for cooking and 1 for garnish because rosemary is the best garnish ever!)
- Lots of coarse sea salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray a glass baking dish or cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- Rinse potatoes under cool water and dry thoroughly (I like to do this a couple of hours before cooking so I know they are dry).
- Place potatoes in baking dish; drizzle with at least 4-6 TBS olive oil and liberally salt and pepper.
- Add 4 rosemary sprigs and toss.
- Place in oven for 50-55 minutes making sure that you stir them 3-4 times during the full cooking time.