Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Chips are a healthy and tasty snack. They are made with flour, parmesan cheese, and egg. Easy and delicious!
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 egg – beaten
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Slice zucchini into thin slices – about 1/8 inch cuts.
- Add the flour, salt, and pepper to another shallow bowl.
- Add beaten egg to one shallow bowl.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and thyme to another shallow bowl.
- Dip a slice of the zucchini into the flour and shake off the excess.
- Dip it into the egg and shake off the excess.
- Dip it into the parmesan.
- Repeat this dipping for all of the zucchini.
- Place the slices onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until they are brown and crispy.
You’ll need three shallow bowls to make this recipe.
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: zucchini, zucchini crisps, healthy snack