You have found the best Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe made without using any heavy cream or dairy. It’s an easy recipe – from the oven to the blender.
- 1 butternut squash – peeled and cut into cubes.
- 3 large apples – sliced with skin on
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- 1.5 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- 12/ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3–1/2 cups chicken broth
- Sour cream and pomegranate arils for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Toss squash, apples, oil, and spices together.
- Bake on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove the pan of squash and apples from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the contents of the pan, juices and all, into a blender.
- Add the chicken stock and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with sour cream and pomegranate arils.
- Category: Soups
- Method: Roasted and Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted butternut squash recipe, from the oven to the blender, Roasted butternut squash soup with apples