Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese is a healthy and beautiful way to pick up your salad game. Toss it with a fresh bright vinaigrette for a winning taste sensation.
- 2 roasted beets
- 3–4 rashies slices
- 1/2 pint of fresh blueberries
- 10–12 stalks of romaine lettuce leaves (only). Remove the ribs from the leaves.
- 2 ounces of honey goat cheese (substitute plain goat cheese)
- 2–3 TBS toasted pine nuts (substitute other toasted nuts – walnuts, pecans, almonds)
- Microgreens for garnish (optional)
- 4 TBS Orange Champagne Vinegar (substitute red wine vinegar or rice wine vinegar)
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 TBS honey (substitute 1 TBS Agave)
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk them together. Or place them in a small mason jar with a lid and shake them until they are mixed together.
- Arrange the lettuce on a large platter.
- Top with sliced beets.
- Arrange other ingredients on the platter.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
This recipe can be made 1-2 hours ahead of time. Store in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap without the dressing. Add the dressing right before you serve it.
Krazy Kitchen Mom is not a dietician; the nutritional information was generated by inserting ingredients and amounts into a nutrition program called Nutrifox.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy recipe
- Cuisine: American