This classic red wine Spanish sangria is made with red wine, orange juice, brandy, Grand Marnie and lots of fresh citrus fruits. It’s a bold and refreshing cocktail.
- 1 orange – cut into eighths
- 1 lemon – cut into eighths
- 1 lime – but into eighths
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (optional)
- 1 cup orange juice (no pulp)
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnie
- 1 bottle red wine (merlot or cabernet)
- If using sugar, combine the cut fruit and sugar into a large picture and a muddle until the sugar is dissolved into the fruit juices.
- If you are not using sugar, place the cut fruit into a large picture.
- Add orange juice.
- Add brandy.
- Add Grand Marnie.
- Add the entire bottle of red wine.
- Stir together.
- Refrigerator until cool or serve directly over ice.