Three Ingredients is all it takes to make Red Wine Hot Chocolate. I used almond milk for mine but you can certainly use regular milk too.
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk (I use Silk brand)
- 1 cup cabernet sauvignon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Warm almond milk in a stove top pot – do not boil.
- Pour in red wine and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Garnish with mini marshmallows and a chocolate drizzle.
- Category: Drinks and Cocktails
- Method: Stove-top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cozy drinks, winter drinks, winter cocktails,