Red Wine Brownies with Red Wine Glaze
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 28 mins
- Total Time: 38 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup + three TBS red wine (I used Pinot Noir)
- 6 TBS confectioners sugar
- 2–3 TBS red wine
- Preheat oven according to the Brownie box mix
- In a medium sized bowl, add brownie mix, applesauce, oil and eggs; mix until fully incorporated.
- Spray a minnie muffin pan or square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour brownie mixture into the pan and back according to the box directions.
- Cook brownies for 2 hours before glazing.
- Mix sugar and wine until it has a smooth, shine and drippy consistency.
- Either dip each brownie up-side-down into glaze mix to frost or drizzle with the glaze.