Creamy and cool Red White Blue Yogurt Jello Pie is an easy no-bake recipe that is perfect for July 4th or any summer day.
- 1 3-ounce package of Raspberry Jello Mix
- 1 3-ounce package of Blue Mixed Berry Jello (or any flavor blue-colored Jello)
- 10–12 fresh raspberries – cut small
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Store-bought graham cracker pie crust shell
- 1/2 container of Cool Whip – thawed in the refrigerator
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Place the raspberry dry Jello mix into a bowl.
- Boil 1 cup of water in the microwave.
- Pout the boiling water over the dry Jello mix and stir until it is dissolved.
- Set it aside until it becomes room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt to the room temperature Jello.
- Whip the mixture with a whisk or use a hand mixer to mix it.
- Pour the Jello mixture into a prepared store-bought graham cracker crust.
- Place it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours until it is firm.
- Follow steps 1-6 again using the blue-colored Jello.
- Pour the blue Jello on top of the set red Jello.
- Refrigerate for another 4 hours until it is set.
- Top it with the Cool Whip and decorate with sprinkles.
KRAZY KITCHEN MOM TIPS:
- Make sure the jello/boiling water mixture comes to room temperature before you add the Greek Yogurt.
- I take the Greek Yogurt out of the refrigerator at the same time I am waiting for the jello to come to room temperature so they are both at room temperature when I mix them.
- Chop the raspberries into small pieces and set them on a paper towel to absorb extra moisture until it is time to add them to the yogurt jello mixture.
- The mixture is very runny when you add it to the pie crust, but don’t worry it will set in the refrigerator.
- Make sure the first layer is completely set before you add the second color/flavor mixture.
- I used the back of a spoon to make the cool whip swirls on the top of the pie.
- Category: Desserts - Pies
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American