This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Creamy and cool Red White Blue Yogurt Jello Pie is an easy no-bake recipe that is perfect for July 4th or any summer day.
I love how this pie turned out! The layers of color are fun and the flavor is raspberry deliciousness.
Red White Blue Yogurt Jello Pie just screams 4th of July celebration! Imagine the ooohs and ahhhs you are going to get when you slice this delicious creamy pie.
And then when your family and friends taste it, I promise they will ask you to make it again and again.
It such and easy no-bake dessert, you might find yourself making it on a regular basis.
No-bake red white blue jello pie INGREDIENTS
Three simple ingredients make this such and easy pie for anyone to make; from the seasoned cook to the novice baker.
- Box of Blueberry Jello
- Box of Raspberry Jello
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Raspberries – this is optional but I love the little bites of fresh raspberry
- Boiling Water
- Store-bought Graham Cracker Pie Crust
krazy kitchen mom tips
- Make sure the Jello/boiling water mixture comes to room temperature before you add the Greek Yogurt.
- I take the Greek Yogurt out of the refrigerator at the same time I am waiting for the jello to come to room temperature so they are both at room temperature when I mix them.
- Chop the raspberries into small pieces and set them on a paper towel to absorb extra moisture until it is time to add them to the yogurt Jello mixture.
- The mixture is very runny when you add it to the pie crust, but don’t worry it will set in the refrigerator.
- Make sure the first layer is completely set before you add the second color/flavor mixture.
- I used the back of a spoon to make the cool whip swirls on the top of the pie.
More treats using jello
red white blue yogurt jello pie
- 3 ounce package of Raspberry Jello Mix
- 3 ounce package of Blue Mixed Berry Jello or any flavor blue-colored Jello
- 10-12 fresh raspberries - cut small
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Store-bought graham cracker pie crust shell
- 1/2 container of Cool Whip - thawed in the refrigerator
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Place the dry raspberry Jello mix into a bowl.
- Boil 1 cup of water in the microwave.
- Pout the boiling water over the dry raspberry Jello and stir until it is dissolved.
- Set it aside until it becomes room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt to the room temperature Jello.
- Whip the mixture with a whisk or use a hand mixer to mix it thoroughly.
- Pour the Jello mixture into a prepared store-bought graham cracker crust.
- Place it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours until it is firm.
- Follow steps 1-6 again using the blue-colored Jello.
- Pour the blue Jello on top of the set red Jello.
- Refrigerate for another 4 hours until it is set.
- Top it with the Cool Whip and decorate with sprinkles.
- Make sure the Jello/boiling water mixture comes to room temperature before you add the Greek yogurt.
- I recommend taking the yogurt out of the refrigerator while waiting for the jello to come to room temperature.
- Chop the raspberries into small pieces and set them on a paper towel to absorb extra moisture
- The mixture is very runny when you add it to the pie crust, but don't worry it will set in the refrigerator.
- Make sure the first layer is completely set before adding the second color/flavor mixture.
- Use the back of a spoon to make the cool whip swirls on the top of the pie.