No one can resist the vibrate color and the sweet taste of Red Dragon Fruit Coconut Truffles covered in rich dark chocolate.
- 1/2 red dragon fruit flesh
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 cup rice crispy cereal
- 1 pound of dark chocolate
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- Scoop out the dragon fruit flesh into a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Stir in coconut and honey.
- Carefully fold in rice crispy cereal.
- Using your hands or a small cookie scoop, form into small balls.
- Place balls on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place in freezer for 30-40 minutes.
- While dragon fruit coconut balls are freezing, break dark chocolate into pieces, add them to a microwave-safe bowl with the coconut oil.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 20-30 seconds.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into the melted chocolate.
- Place them back on the cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.