Raspberry Prosecco Ice Cream Float
Raspberry Prosecco Ice Cream Float is a grown-up drink made with Fresh Raspberry Aperol Sauce, ice cream and bubbly prosecco.
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cocktails 1x
- Category: Cocktails and Drinks
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- 2 oz. Aperol
- 1 oz. Agave (substitution: 1 TBS granulated sugar)
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 small bottle club soda
- Raspberries for garnish
Do ahead Raspberry Aperol Sauce:
- Add fresh raspberries and Agave to a small saucepan.
- Heat on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Smash berries with a potato masher or a fork.
- Remove it from the heat, add Aperol and mix.
- Place it in a jar or a container.
- Cover and refrigerator for 2 hours.
To make the cocktail:
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream to two large cocktail glasses.
- Place 1/4 cup of the Raspberry Aperol sauce to each glass.
- Add a splash of club soda to each glass (about 1 ounce each).
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Keywords: Aperol spritz, cocktail, drinks