Raspberry Jello Yogurt Pie is the easiest pie you will ever make. Jello, water, and Greek yogurt are all you need to make the creamy smooth thick filling.
- 1 XX ounce package of Raspberry Jello Mix
- 10–12 Fresh raspberries – cut into quarters
- 1 Cup of boiling water
- 1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 container of Cool Whip – thawd in refrigerator
- Store-bought graham cracker pie crust shell
- Sprinkles and extra fresh raspberries for decorating
- Place the dry jello mix into a bowl.
- Boil 1 cup of water in the microwave.
- Pour boiling water over dry jello mix and stir until it is disolved.
- Set it asside until it becomes room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt to the room temperature jello.
- Whip the mixture with a whisk or a hand mixer (I like to use the mixer).
- Pour the jello yogurt mixture into a prepared store-bought graham cracker pie crust shell.
- Place it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Once the pie is set and not jiggly, top it with Cool Whip, fresh raspberries, and sprinkles.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American