These Ranch Oyster Crackers are so addictive you should always double the batch because they will be begging for more.
- I large bag or box of oyster crackers
- 1 envelop Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (dry)
- 2 TBS dry dill
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Heat oil in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Place crackers in a zip-top bag.
- Mix Ranch dressing and dill into the warmed oil.
- Pour oil mixture over crackers in bag, seal and shake.
- Spread crackers onto a cookie sheet for and let them dry for 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes