Pumpkin Spice Bars from a Box with homemade cream cheese frosting are the perfect little sweet bite for any fall get-together. And you only need 5 ingredients.
- 1 box spice cake mix
- Three (3) eggs
- 1/2 applesauce
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 350°
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, mix together eggs, pumpkin, applesauce.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and box mix.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool completely before frosting.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spice cake, fall desserts, easy dessert,