Three ingredient Puff Pastry Pigs In A Blanket are the perfect little bite-sized appetizer. Serve the hot, warm or even room temperature. Check out the video to see how easy they are to make.
- 1 box of puff pastry sheets
- 2 boxes (10 per box) frozen breakfast sausage – thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 TBS water
- Heat oven to 400°
- Mix egg and water together – set aside.
- Cut sausages in half.
- Unroll pastry sheets and cut in half lengthwise and then 10 strips on each side.
- Roll sausages in pastry strips.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes