Puff Pastry Cheese Stars are an easy snack that anyone can make. I used store-bought puff pastry and cheddar cheese. Perfect for the holidays.
- 2 sheets (1 box) of Puff Pastry Sheets
- 2 TBS four – for dusting countertop
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 °
- Spread 1 TBS flour on the countertop and rolling pin.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough by rolling to the top, bottom, and sides 2 times. Do not over roll the dough.
- Use a cookie cutter or small knife to cut desired shapes and place them on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Brush the shapes with egg whites.
- Sprinkle with both shredded cheese and then parmesan cheese.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Holiday appetizer, cheesy appetizer, easy appetizer