Pomegranate Gin Fizz Cocktail
You’re gonna love our mashup on a classic gin fizz cocktail…the Pomegranate Gin Fizz Cocktail dressed for the holiday season. Lite and refreshing – cheers!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cocktails 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: mixed
- 1 pomegranate (substitution: 1/3 cup of store-bought pomegranate juice)
- 3 ounces of gin
- Berry flavored sparkling water (substitution: tonic water or seltzer water)
- 1/2 lime – two slices for juice and two slices for garnish
- pomegranate arils for garnish
- Seed the pomegranate and place the arils into the blender.
- Blend 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the pomegranate so that you get the juice.
- Fill two high-ball glasses with ice.
- Add 1-1/2 ounces of gin to each glass.
- Add pomegranate juice.
- Add a squeeze of lime.
- Top with berry flavored sparkling water or substitute with seltzer or tonic water.
- Garnish with a lime slice and pomegranate arils.
Keywords: holiday cocktails, holiday drinks