Mini little hamburgers that taste like a slice of pizza
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 mini burgers 1x
- Category: Sandwiches and Burgers
- Method: Grill or broil
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. ground beef (I use 80/20)
- 1 TBS dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 24 pieces of small pepperoni (you can also use large slices)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup prepared Pizza Sauce
- 8 slider buns
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (for garlic butter)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix ground beef with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Divide into 8 equal sections and make 8 small patties.
- Grill or broil slider patties.
- Heat butter and garlic powder in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Brush tops and bottoms of buns with garlic butter and broil until they turn golden brown.
- Build the slider – add pizza sauce, burger, pepperoni, and cheese.
Keywords: Cookout, BBQ grilling