This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Pink Berry Gin and Tonic is a refreshing cocktail made with Pink Gin and filled with fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries served over ice.
Imagine sitting poolside with a nice breeze blowing through the trees, under a large umbrella having a delicious brunch and sipping a refreshing Pink Berry Gin and Tonic.
That’s what I think of when I drink this refreshing delicious gin and tonic. I enjoy a good gin and tonic cocktail from time to time. But this cocktail might be my new favorite way to drink gin.
The fresh berries pop with a fruity flavor and the tonic provides just enough tartness so it balances with the gin – not too sweet. It’s fruity and extremely refreshing.
why is it called A pink berry GIN AND TONIC?
I call this cocktail “pink berry” because I used pink gin. That’s right there is a gin that is colored pink and it’s called Pink Gin. Pink Gin is a cocktail that originated in Britain. It’s served with a dash of Angostura bitters. The Pink Gin is flavored and colored with pink fruit. It’s very pale in color and has a slightly sweet fruity flavor.
make it a mocktail
If you follow my cocktail recipes, you know that I like to give you a mocktail version because not everyone enjoys a beverage with alcohol. This is especially true at my house where we have cocktail drinkers and mocktail drinkers so I like to serve both.
To make this a refreshing mocktail:
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice and strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
- Fill the glass 1/2 way with ginger ale.
- Top it off with some lemon-lime soda.
More refreshing cocktails
- Mango Margarita – A margarita made with mango nectar.
- Grapefruit Margarita – A margarita made with grapefruit juice.
- Spicy Salty Dog Cocktail – Vodka, pink grapefruit juice, salt, and jalapenos.
- Skinny Cucumber Lime Cocktail – Cucumber flavored vodka, lime juice, and seltzer water.
- Aperol Spritz – Aperol, prosecco, seltzer water, and fresh mint.
- Lemon Berry Gin and Tonic – Gin, tonic water, berries, and lemons.
- Pomegranate Gin Fizz Cocktail – Gin, pomegranate juice, sparkling water.
- Scarlet O’Hara Cocktail – Southern Comfort, cranberry juice, and lime.
- Apple Cider Margarita – Tequila, OJ, apple cider.
Pink Berry Gin and Tonic
- 3 ounces of premium gin
- 8 ounces tonic water
- 1/2 pint mixed berries - blueberries, sliced strawberries, raspberries
- Fill two tall glasses or large wine glasses with ice.
- Divide the berries between the two glasses.
- Add 1-1/2 ounce of gin to each glass.
- Top with tonic water.