This three-ingredient, no-bake Pineapple Yogurt Jello Parfait is a light and refreshing dessert that’s the perfect treat for a warm summer day.
- 1 3-ounce box of jello mix
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Place the dry jello mix into a bowl.
- Boil 1 cup of water in the microwave.
- Pour boiling water over dry jello mix and stir until it is dissolved.
- Set it aside until it becomes room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt to the room temperature jello.
- Whip the mixture with a whisk or a hand mixer (I like to use the mixer).
- Pour into dessert dishes or glasses.
- Top with toasted coconut and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- Make sure the jello and water mixture comes to room temperature before you add the Greek yogurt.
- I also like to take the Greek yogurt out of the refrigerator for about 30 minutes so it becomes room temperature too.
- The mixture will be very runny when you pour it into the dessert dishes. Don’t worry it will firm up in the refrigerator.
Disclaimer: I am not s dietician. The nutrition information was generated using a nutrition program called Nutrifox.
- Category: No-bake dessert
- Method: Whipped
- Cuisine: America