Some people save dips for special get-togethers and parties, but we have dill dip and veggies in our refrigerator most days. This one is made with sour cream and mayo but my weekly version is made with Greek Yogurt instead of mayo to cut down on calories and fat…either way, it’s delicious!
Perfect Dill Dip
- 1 Cup Sour Cream (we use a low-fat version)
- 1 Cup low-fat Mayo or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBS dried dill
- 1/2 TBS Lawyre’s Seasoning Powder
- 1 TBS Hidden Valley Ranch – Dried Ranch Dressing Mix
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with fresh vegetables and crackers.