This Pearl Couscous Salad is light and full of fresh bell peppers, celery, and parsley tossed in a light lemon and olive oil dressing. Perfect for a summer picnic.
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 1–1/2 cups water
- 2 celery stalks – chopped small
- 1 yellow bell pepper – chopped small
- 1 red bell pepper – chopped small
- 3 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Drizzle (about 1-2 TBS) of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions (8-10 minutes).
- When the couscous is cooked, let it cool to room temperature.
- Add celery, bell peppers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Toss everything together.
- Serve at room temperature or chill for up to one hour to serve it cold.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American