Peach Tomato Salad with honey goat cheese, fresh thyme, drizzled with orange flavored olive oil and honey. Bright, tangy, refreshing in every bite.
- 1 ripe beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 ripe peaches
- 2 ounces goat cheese (I use honey infused goat cheese)
- 4–6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 TBS of orange infused olive oil (I use Sutter Buttes Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil)
- 1 TBS honey
- Slice peaches and tomatoes and arrange them on a plate.
- Remove the thyme leaves from the steams and sprinkle them over the peaches and tomatoes.
- Break the cheese into small pieces and spread them over the salad.
- Mix together the oil and honey and drizzle it over the salad.
To make ahead, follow steps 1-3, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Drizzle with oil and honey mixture before serving.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: America