Parmesan Frico Cups are little cups made from 1 ingredient – you guessed it – parmesan cheese. Perfect for an appetizer pasta or small salad.
- 3/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese – grated
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Place three TBS of cheese in four different piles on the mat.
- Press them down making equal circles.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- Let sit for 1 minute.
- Transfer to inverted cupcake tin.
- Place each circle on the large size of the cupcake tin bottom to make a cup.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.