A Paloma Aperol Spritz is a refreshing summer cocktail made with Aperol, grapefruit soda, tequila, fresh lime juice, and topped with prosecco.
- 1.5-ounce Blanco Tequila
- 1.5-ounces grapefruit soda (substitution: grapefruit juice)
- 1.5-ouces Aperol
- 1/2-ouce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Slice of lime for garnish
- Fill a large wine goblet 1/2 way with ice.
- Add the ingredients in this order: tequila, grapefruit soda, Aperol, and lime juice.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with Prosecco.
- Garnish with a slice of lime
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Easy recipe
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Summer drinks, summer cocktails, Aperol cocktails, Aperol drinks