One Ingredient Gouda Cheese Puffs are the easiest snack you’ll ever make. They perfect for low carb and keto friendly diets.
- 1 block of gouda cheese
- Cut the cheese into small squares.
- Place them side-by-side, but not touching on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Cover them lightly with a paper towel or a paper napkin.
- Set them aside for 24-48 hours.
- After the 24-48 hours, preheat the oven to 370°
- Remove the paper towel or paper napkin.
- Place them in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American