No-Bake Mint Oreo Cookie Balls combine two favorite flavor profiles – mint and chocolate. They are a no-bake dessert with just 3 ingredients.
- 1 package of Mint Oreo cookies
- 4-ounces cream cheese – softened at room temperature
- 1 10-ounce bag of white chocolate chips
- Add cookies and cream cheese to a food processor or blender and blend until you have smooth cookie dough.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough into small, equally sized balls.
- Place the balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips into a microwave bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time. stirring between 30-second increments. My microwave takes 1 minute to melt the chips.
- Remove the dough balls from the freezer, dip each one into the melted white chocolate so they are covered and return them to the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Add desired sprinkles or decorations.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
Krazy Kitchen Mom Tip: Placing the balls of dough in the freezer before frosting helps them not to melt or breaks apart when you dip them into the hot melted white chocolate.
No Bake Mint Oreo Cookie Balls can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American