Three Ingredient No-Bake Cinnamon Oreo Truffles taste exactly like those little red hot cinnamon candies you used to eat as a kid.
- 1 Package Oreo cookies
- 4 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 8 ounce of melting chocolate
- Place Oreo cookies into food processor and mix until they a fully crushed (I like them crushed very fine).
- Add cream cheese to food processor and mix until fully mixed with crushed cookies.
- With a small cookie scoop, make large marble size balls.
- Place the cookie balls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and place it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the cookie balls are in the freezer, melt the chocolate according to the package.
- Dip the cookie balls into the melted chocolate and decorate as you like.