What do Minnesota, a Lebanese restaurant and Paris have in common? Everything with this Minnesota Hot Dish Recipe. Hot Dish Casserole is a combination of meat and vegetables.
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken noodle soup
- 1/2 cup rice (raw)
- 1/2 bag frozen peas thawed (original recipe calls for 1 small can of peas)
- 3 TBS soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper (my addition to the original recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In an oven proof pot, brown beef, onions and celery.
- Pour off some of the extra grease (my addition to the original recipe).
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour.