These Mini Pink Lemonade Donuts are baked and glazed with fresh lemon juice and confectioners sugar.
For the Donuts:
- 1–1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 egg – beaten
- 1–1/2 TBS melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
For the Glaze:
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2–3 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice (note: add one TBS at a time to make sure you have a thick glaze consistency)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- With a hand mixer or in a stand mixer, mix together milk, vinegar, egg, butter, and vanilla.
- Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Grease a mini donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the batter into a piping bag or a ziptop bag; snip off the end.
- Pipe the batter into the donut pan – only fill 1/3 of the way.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool donuts completely before glazing and decorating.
For the glaze:
- Mix together the confectioners sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- Dip each donut into the glaze and let them sit on a wire rack until the glaze has set. (Note: if you are decorating them, decorate right away so the sprinkles stick to the donuts.)
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10