This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Mini Nutella Cheese Cake tastes like you baked all day. The secret is it’s made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Recently I’ve been seeing more and more social media posts using Nutella. I’m a little slow coming to the table with my Mini Nutella Cheese Cake but it was worth the wait.
These bite-sized cakes are made with chocolate graham crackers, Cool Whip, cream cheese and Nutella; probably things you already have in your pantry. I thought about making one whole cheese cake, but I like little bites so I don’t feel so guilty about eating two.
The day I was making these, my son was visiting and he kept coming into the kitchen to see what I was making. When I was finally done, I gave him the bowl and the spatula I was using and it was like he was five years old again – he just dug in. The moral of that story is to make sure you have someone to lick the bowl and they will love you forever…that is, if you don’t eat it all yourself.
If you like these bite-sized treats, you will also like Hazelnut Cookie Bars and No Bake Lemon Glazed Petit FoursPrint
Mini Nutella Cheese Cake tastes like you baked all day. The secret is, it’s made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
- 2 envelopes of crackers from 1 box of chocolate graham crackers
- 1 stick of butter – melted
- 1 13oz. jar Nutella
- 1 8oz. container of Cool Whip – thawed in the refrigerator
- 1 8oz. box of cream cheese – softened
- Preheat oven for 350°
- Place the graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter to the food processor and pulse again until the butter is combined with the cracker crumbs.
- Line a small 24-slot muffin tin with cupcake peppers.
- Using a very small ice cream scoop, place a scoop of the buttery crumbs into each cupcake liner.
- Using the same ice cream scoop, turn it over and press the crackers into the bottom of each liner.
- Bake of 10 minutes.
- Cool completed before fillings.
- Add cream cheese and Nutella to a large bowl and mix using a hand mixture.
- Once the cream cheese and Nutella are completely mixed, fold in the Cool Whip.
- Using the small ice cream scoop again, place one scoop of the Nutella mix to the top of each of the baked cracker crust.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Serve right from the freezer.